New Hamilton GO Centre / Station & Historic Restoration
CC Parker Consultants
This 6 storey building was formerly the Toronto Hamilton and Buffalo Railway Co. and was built in the 1920’s. Historical work on the existing building consisted of removal, restoration and reinstallation of the existing exterior stone cladding. This project included a complete renovation and reconfiguration of the building’s interior elements, as well as construction of a new GO Transit passenger terminal and a bus station.